Allalin Apartments, Saas Fee, Switzerland
Ski Bus Stop:
Allalin Apartments, Saas Fee
These attractive apartments, managed by the Hotel Allalin, offer comfortable accommodation and are excellent value for money.
Features- Allalin Apartments, Saas Fee
- All south-facing studios and apartments
- Usually situated in either the Everest, Kontiki or Sarazena buildings, approx. 12 minutes' walk to the centre and local supermarket.
- Occasionally the apartments will be in other buildings, which will be a similar distance or closer to the centre
- Free bus service to the centre and slopes stops close by and runs approx. every 20 minutes
- Coin-operated laundry
- Ski storage in each building
- Ski lockers available at main lifts (approx Sfr 2-3 per day)
- Free electric bus service nearby to/from the slopes, mornings/evenings approx. every 20 minutes (runs to timetable)
Accommodation- Allalin Apartments, Saas Fee
Types of Apartments
South-facing Studio (B2) 30m² - sleeps 1-2 Living/dining room with stowaway beds, bathroom with bath or shower.
South-facing 2-room Apartment (C4) 50m² - sleeps 2-4 As studio plus one twin bedroom.
South-facing 3-room Apartment (D6) 75m² - sleeps 4-6 As studio plus two twin bedrooms.
All studios and apartments have balcony, kitchenette with 2 hotplates, oven, fridge and TV.
Meal- Allalin Apartments, Saas Fee
|Direction of Slopes||N, E, W|
No reviews yet