Hotel Schweizerhof, St Moritz, Switzerland
Ski Bus Stop:
Hotel Schweizerhof, St. Moritz
In a fantastic central location right in the heart of St. Moritz, this stylish hotel is furnished in a Belle Epoque style throughout and enjoys wonderful views of the frozen lake and mountains from many of the well-appointed rooms. The ski area is accessed via the funicular located 5 minutes’ walk away.
Features - Hotel Schweizerhof, St. Moritz
- Location: Enjoys an excellent location right in the centre of resort on the main promenade, ideal for the skiing and resort amenities. The Chanterella – Corviglia funicular for access to the skiing is 5 minutes’ walk away (500m), and the resort bus, which takes you to the Corvatsch cable-car and is free with your lift pass, stops 2 minutes’ walk away.
- Small ‘wellness’ area with steam room and sauna (FREE)
- Solarium (pay locally)
- Several bars, one with live music
- a la carte Restaurant ‘ACLA’
- Comfortable, spacious lounge
- Non-ski kindergarten (from 3yrs)
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout and public PC with internet access (FREE)
- Steam room
Accommodation - Hotel Schweizerhof, St. Moritz
- The comfortable, spacious twin and single rooms have bath or shower, flatscreen TV with some English channels, radio, phone, safe, minibar and hairdryer.
- Standard ‘Piz Corviglia’ twin rooms and ‘Piz Gluna’ rooms have village view, whilst superior ‘Piz da Staz’ twin rooms have views over the frozen lake.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Schweizerhof, St. Moritz
- Good hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice.
Based on 1 person
|Direction of Slopes||All|
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principles/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
The price shown includes 10 nights accommodation, on an accomodation basis only.
Prices shown are per person, per duration indicated, based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer feedback. Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.
Please note: the above prices are not inclusive of tourist tax which may be payable in resort (approximately £3 - £20 per person per week in local currency).
No reviews yet