Chalet Darbay - Verbier, Switzerland
A free-standing chalet located in the heart of Verbier, only 100m from the Medran Lift Station.
New for the 16-17 season, Chalet Darbay is all about location! This charming free-standing chalet is just 100 metres from the Medran and for much of the season you can ski back to the door – which is quite a rarity in Verbier! Furthermore,
Chalet Darbay is only a short stroll to Place Centrale, ensuring easy access to all things après.
Arranged over two floors, Chalet Darbay provides sociable open-plan living with rustic alpine furniture. Accommodating 4-6 guests, with a master bedroom with private shower-room and an additional double and twin bedroom that share a bathroom, the Darbay is perfect for smaller groups and families.
Ideally located, just 100m from the Medran Lift Station and a short walk to Place Centrale
Features - Chalet Darbay, Verbier
- Medran lift station - 100m away
- Town centre - 2 minute walk
- Balcony & Terrace
- South facing balconies
- Cable TV/DVD player
- Wireless broadband internet
Accommodation - Chalet Darbay, Verbier
The Darbay has 3 bedrooms for up to 6 guests. The master double bedroom is on the first floor, with private bathroom, with an additional double and twin room on the ground floor, which share a bathroom
On the first floor, just off the open-plan living area, there is a master double room with private shower-room
On the ground floor, Chalet Darbay has a double bedroom and twin bedroom
Both of these bedrooms share a bathroom
Meals - Chalet Darbay, Verbier
Chalet Darbay is part of Premier Collection, complete with bubbles upon arrival and canapés six nights of the week. Our concierge service is also on hand to arrange any extras you may wish, such as restaurant reservations, massages or childcare. See what else is included in the Darbay below.
- A cook/host in your chalet
- Canapés served on six evenings
- Champagne reception on your first evening
- Gourmet three-course dinner on six nights
- Two pairs of carefully selected wines with dinner
- Honesty bar for beers, mixers and soft drinks
- Breakfast seven days a week (on staff day off, guests help themselves to continental breakfast)
- Afternoon tea seven days a week
- Complimentary 50ml White Company bath products