Chalet Katarina - Verbier, Switzerland
Katarina is a lovely freestanding chalet in its own quiet grounds set amongst some of the most exclusive chalets in Verbier.
Away from the hustle and bustle of town, Katarina is well placed to access the vast ski area that Verbier has to offer. Avoid the queues at the main lift station, and instead our drivers will take you to the Mayentzet lift just around the corner- which takes you to just above the gondola! Guests can also ski down to Carrefour for lunch or at the end of the day, just a short walk back to the chalet.
This beautiful chalet has a fabulous and spacious living area, with a large south facing balcony and terrace, with breathtaking views of the village – a great spot to take your afternoon tea in the sun after a long day on the slopes. Inside, the chalet is set out over three floors giving all guests plenty of space to relax. Katarina is one of our Classic Chalets, however guests can upgrade to the Champagne service for £200pp.
Features - Chalet Katarina, Verbier
- Your on call minibus and driver service is available from 8am until midnight.
- Ski and boot room
- Piste - 4 minute walk providing connection to 4 Vallees ski circuit
- Savoleyres lift station - 5 minute drive
- Medran lift station - 8 minute drive
- Town Centre - 7 minute drive
- Private driveway with parking for three vehicles (one under cover)
- South facing balcony and terrace
- Wireless broadband internet
- iPod docking station
- TV/DVD player
Accommodation- Chalet Katarina, Verbier
Katarina sleeps 10 with space for an additional two. 2 x double rooms 3 x twins 1 x private sitting area that can be sleeping area
Chalet Katarina is a smart freestanding chalet sleeps ten people with space for an additional two guests if required.
On the ground floor, there is one double and two twin bedrooms. There is a further twin bedroom on the first floor, with the remaining double bedroom on the second floor.
The spacious living area is on the first floor, leading onto a large terrace with magnificent views over Verbier. There is an additional quiet sitting area on the second floor, and it is here that a further two guests can be accommodated by arrangement.
Meals - Chalet Katarina, Verbier
Katarina is part of our Premier Collection, however there is the option to upgrade to the full Champagne Service, for an additional £200pp.
Your chef and host will be on hand to provide everything you may need, including a champagne reception, gourmet dinners and fabulous wines. Our concierge service is also available to arrange any extras you may wish, such as restaurant reservations, massages or childcare. See what’s included in our Chalet Katarina below.
- A chef and a host in your chalet
- Canapés served on six evenings
- Champagne reception on your first evening
- Gourmet four-course dinner on six nights
- Two pairs of carefully selected wines with dinner
- Honesty bar for beers, mixers and soft drinks
- Upgrade list of wines available on request (advance ordering required)
- Breakfast seven days a week (on staff day off, guests help themselves to continental breakfast)
- Afternoon tea seven days a week
- Complimentary 50ml White Company bath products