Chalet Pierre Avoi, Verbier
Tucked away in the secluded Plan-Praz area of Verbier, Chalet Pierre Avoi is a stunning mountain retreat. The interior has been beautifully designed, with modern art works adorning the natural mineral walls and elegant furniture throughout. The chalet's heart is its double height living area, complete with stone fireplace and floor to ceiling windows, which open up to a huge south and south-west facing decked terrace.
Some may find the sanctuary of the outdoor hot tub the perfect place to relax after a long day on the slopes, taking in the jaw-dropping views of Combins and the Mont Blanc Massif, whilst others may opt for a sauna or massage in the chalet's treatment room. There is also a second spacious sitting room downstairs, ideal for children with its large screen and games consoles.
Thanks to the incredibly versatile room layouts, Chalet Pierre Avoi is perfect for families, groups of friends or corporate events. The bustling resort centre and the main lift stations of Medran and Savoleyres are a mere three-minute chauffeured drive away.
Features- Chalet Pierre Avoi, Verbier
- Professional chef, dedicated chalet manager and chalet host
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Outdoor hot tub
- Massage treatment room
- Large south-facing terrace with fire pit
- Second living room/games room
- Sky TV and DVD library
- Wii, X-Box and other children's games
- Daily chalet cleaning
Accomodation- Chalet Pierre Avoi, Verbier
5 x super-king double/twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
2 x super-king double/twin bedrooms with private bathrooms
1 x bunk room with shared bathroom
Meals - Chalet Pierre Avoi, Verbier
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early kids' dinner (if required)
- Drinks and canapés followed by 4-course dinner 6 nights per week
- Selection of superior champagnes, wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks