Hotel Alpenrose, Wengen, Switzerland
Ski Bus Stop:
Hotel Alpenrose - Wengen, Switzerland
Guests return year after year to this charming family-run hotel, which is popular for its relaxed and friendly atmosphere, and its excellent cuisine.
Features - Hotel Alpenrose, Wengen
- Situated in a quiet position
- Approx. 10 minutes' walk below the village centre
- A shuttle bus to the train up to the skiing is offered free to guests, and runs approx. 8-11.30am
- Charming and homely lounge with log fire
- Cosy rustic bar
- Appealing dining room
- Wi-Fi throughout and public PC with internet access (free)
Accommodation - Hotel Alpenrose, Wengen
- All the attractive twin rooms have bath, cable TV, telephone, radio and hairdryer
- Renovated south facing twins also have balcony with lovely views of the mountains and can take a 3rd bed suitable for a child up to 11yrs only
- Singles with bath or shower are also available
- Cable or satellite programmes
Meals - Hotel Alpenrose, Wengen
- Excellent buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal
- Weekly special Farmer's buffet
- Christmas and New Year Gala dinners included
Based on 2 people sharing
|Direction of Slopes||All|
You May Also Like
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principles/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation, with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person, per duration indicated, based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer feedback. Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.
Please note: the above prices are not inclusive of tourist tax which may be payable in resort (approximately £3 - £20 per person per week in local currency).
No reviews yet