The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth
Only recently completed, the Westin Monache Resort will be the first full-service, luxury property in the village of Mammoth, offering guests the highest standard of service and accommodation in a location second to none. The village offers a variety of top-notch shops, bars and restaurants - all conveniently located within walking distance of this fantastic Platinum hotel. As well as stunning mountain views, the hotel boasts an outdoor heated swimming pool, hot tubs in which to relax after a day on the slopes and a fitness centre, if you've any energy to spare!
Features - The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth
- Whitebark Restaurant and Bar, serving innovative alpine cuisine in a warm and comfortable atmosphere.
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor heated swimming pool (seasonal)
- Hot tubs
- Sun deck
- Full-service concierge and bellman
- Valet parking - secure underground parking
- Ski valet service
- Westin kids' club - children's activity centre (local charge payable)
- Babysitting (local charge)
- Laundry and dry-cleaning service
- Internet Access
- Stunning views
Accommodation - The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth
230 rooms on 7 floors in 1 buildings with 2 lifts. All with welcoming fireplace, air-conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, high-speed Internet access, iron and board, and hairdryer.
- Deluxe Studios - sleep max 4 persons.
- 1-Bedroom Suites- have a separate living room and kitchenette, 1 king-size Heavenly Bed plus queen-size sleeper sofa in living room, sleeping max 4 persons.
- 2-Bedroom Suites- with separate living area, full kitchen, 2 bathrooms, 1 king-size and 1 queen-size Heavenly Bed plus queen-size sleeper sofa, sleeping max 6 persons.
Meals - The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth