The Cedar House, Squaw Valley
The Cedar House is a stunning hotel fusing innovative architecture with the best contemporary design. Inspired by its setting in the Sierra Nevada mountains, it has an open and modern feel and a unique usage of green building materials. A fine choice of property for a ski break in Truckee.
Accommodation - The Cedar House, Squaw Valley
Rooms have a bathroom with bath/shower and WC, bathrobes, mini-fridge, coffee maker, Wi-Fi Internet, safe, flat screen cable TV and pay per view movies.
- Deluxe rooms - sleep 2: With one queen bed.
- Premier rooms - sleep 2: With one king or queen bed or two queen beds.
- Suites - sleep 2: With one queen bed, sofa and private deck.
- King suites - sleep 2: With one king bed, sofa, chaise and chair.
- Luxury suites - sleep 2-4: Have a separate bedroom with king bed, couch and chairs, galley kitchen with fridge, microwave and breakfast bar
Meals - The Cedar House, Squaw Valley
Continental buffet breakfast including fresh bread, pastries, yoghurt, fruit, cheese and cold cuts.