Chalet Diane, Alpe D'Huez
The Chalet Diane is situated in the exclusive hamlet of chalets in the Alitport area of Alpe D’Huez. The majority of the chalets in the Altiport were built at the same time. As a result all the chalets are extremely similar in construction, design, layout and furnishings. As with the Ariane 2, the 4* Prestige Catering service will be served. The Altiport area is very small and the Chalet Diane is located towards the entrance of the hamlet, close the bus stop which will take you down to Bergers. Similarly to the Ariane 2 guests can join an access piste very close to the chalet which will connect you to the main piste and in order to return to the chalet guests will take the Altiport chairlift and ski down the Altiport piste, peeling off onto the access piste previously mentioned which will return guests to the property.
Accommodation - Chalet Diane, Alpe D'Huez
The Chalet Diane sleeps 16 in 5 double/twin rooms and 2 triples. Please see (not to scale) floor plan attached.
Meals- Chalet Diane, Alpe D'Huez
6 days of meals through out your stay, Your chalet hosts tradition day off will normally be during the middle of your stay.
On the chalet hosts day off, breakfast will be on a 'help yourself' basis. Please be sure to talk with your host who will be more than happy to help you choose and book a restaurant for your evening meal.
Traditional continental breakfast including a selection of daily cooked options (6 days per week):
- Cooked options may include a selection of any of the following: eggs, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, bacon or sausages.
- Fresh bread, pastries & a selection of preserves
- Choice of cereals
- Hot beverage of choice
- Apple and orange juice
Afternoon tea including (6 days per week):
- Home-made cakes, fresh bread, jam & preserves
- Selection of hot and cold drinks
- Fresh fruit bowl
4 Course evening meal with free flowing local wines until coffee is served (6 days per week):
Chalet Extras for Prestige Catered Chalets
- Nibbles & a glass of pre-dinner bubbles
- Traditional Savoyard evening meal
- Coffee, tea, herbal tea/infusions, chocolates and an after dinner drink (Cognac/brandy or Genepi)
- Newspapers delivered to your chalet
- Complimentary bathroom essentials
- Mineral water in your room upon arrival
- 6 days housekeeping service
All dietary requirements catered for. Please advise the sales team at time of booking. Child meals are provided for including 'high teas'. Please advise the sales team at time of booking.