Club Med Alpe d’Huez is having an extensive upgrade this winter and will re-launch for the 2019/2020 winter season as a 4 trident resort with more rooms, a gourmet lounge with wine cellar, a zen area for couples, an upgraded family area and more.
The resort is currently a 3 trident standard and is open for this season, although the pool and car park is closed while the refurbishments take place.
This is great news for Club Med fans in Europe as the not many people will be able to make it over to Canada for next season’s brand new property. The all-new Club Med Alpe d’Huez will be a great chance for skiers and snowboarders to experience the latest that Club Med has to offer.
Club Med Alpe d’Huez has an exceptional ski-in ski-out location in the incredible Alpe d’Huez ski domain, offering 249km of high-altitude pistes. As well as being able to ski from the door, guests are spoilt by breath-taking mountain views and a huge sun terrace perfect for lunches in the great Alpe d’Huez sunshine.
What else can I expect from the all new 4T Alpe d’Huez in Winter 2020?
- Increase in rooms from 356 to 442 (including Deluxe and Suite rooms)
- An indoor pool and paddling pool, as well as a Summer only outdoor and paddling pool
- Spa by Payot
- 4 age-ranges of kids clubs (previously only 2 kids clubs)
- A Gourmet Lounge with wine cellar, lounge bar and restaurant
- Cocooning Zen Area for couples and a family gaming area
Club Med Alpe d’Huez ski packages for winter 2019/20 go on sale in January 2019. Get in contact with us for more information.