Chalet Edelweiss, Alpe D'Huez, France
Please note: children under 15 are not allowed in this chalet on any date, unless part of a group booking the whole chalet.
Chalet Edelweiss is part of the new Mountain Collection that offers free ski guiding and coaching throughout your week’s stay.
A cosy wooden chalet with uninterrupted panoramic views, a roaring log fire, delicious food & wine and your own pine clad sauna. There is a blue run behind the chalet that runs down to the ‘Les Bergers’ area where the ski school meets & there is a small commercial centre.
The main resort centre is a mile away down the hill and is serviced by a bus that stops 50m away. Beginner skiers will have to catch the bus to the ski school meeting point each day until they are confident enough to ski on blue runs.
Features - Chalet Edelweiss, Alpe D'Huez
- Hearty cooked breakfast with fresh bread, jams & cereals on six mornings
- Freshly-made afternoon tea with cake, pastries or biscuits every day
- Appetiser with drinks before a delicious three-course evening meal on six nights
- A choice of carefully selected wines included with dinner
- Free Wi-Fi, iPod docking station, TV, DVD & board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
Accommodation - Chalet Edelweiss, Alpe D'Huez
Sleeps 15 people in 7 fully en-suite bedrooms.
Lower Ground Floor: Sauna, spacious living/dining room with comfortable leather sofas, a log fire, TV, DVD player and free Wi-Fi. Two twin bedrooms and one single bedroom each with shower and wc.
Ground Floor: One twin bedroom with bath and wc.
First Floor: Two double bedrooms with a small bath and wc and two larger twin rooms with shower, wc and balcony which carry a supplement.
Meals - Chalet Edelweiss, Alpe D'Huez
An energising hot and cold breakfast on six mornings a week, daily afternoon tea and an appetiser with drinks before a home cooked three course evening meal on six nights served with complimentary wines and fresh coffee.