Chalet Le Lac Blanc 2, Alpe D'Huez, France
Please note: children under 12 are not allowed in this chalet on any date.
As with its sister chalet, Le Lac Blanc I, Le Lac Blanc II is in the most enviable position in Alpe D’Huez making it an ideal choice for all. Located on the slopes, the main lift is just 70m away, ski school meeting point 100m away and resort centre 500m away. Beautifully designed and built, the accommodation is cosy, laid out with comfort in mind.
Features - Chalet Le Lac Blanc 2, Alpe D'Huez
- Boot storage area and dryer
- TV and DVD Player
- Free Wi-Fi, iPod docking station
- TV, DVD & board games for your entertainment
Accommodation - Chalet Le Lac Blanc 2, Alpe D'Huez
Sleeps 14 people:
Located above a piste-side restaurant that is only open in the daytime, you access the chalet by an enclosed staircase at the rear of the chalets. This enclosed entrance has a ski and boot storage area with boot warmers.
1st Floor:Open plan dining and living area with comfortable seating, large flat screen TV, DVD player and kitchen area.
2nd Floor:Five twin bedded rooms all with ensuite shower and wc. Two of these rooms share a balcony.
3rd Floor:Two twin rooms sharing a shower and wc. These rooms are attic style rooms with a sloping ceiling for which a small reduction is given.
Please note: Chalet staff live in.
Meals - Chalet Le Lac Blanc 2, Alpe D'Huez
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Warming drink on arrival to welcome you to your chalet
- Hearty cooked breakfast with bread, jams & cereals on six mornings
- Delicious afternoon tea with freshly-baked cake, pastries or biscuits every day
- A delicious home cooked three course evening meal on six nights served with a selection of complimentary wines and fresh after-dinner coffee
(Chalet Le Lac Blanc 1 - ID 20487)