Hotel Les Grandes Rousses - Alpe D'Huez, France
Run by the Collomb family for the past 60 years, this hotel offers a warm and friendly welcome. It is ideally located in the centre of resort, in a ski-in/ski-out position. The rooms have all been recently refurbished into a cosy mountain style with breathtaking views of the Oisans valley and the resort. Meals are served in the panoramic restaurant, where the food is excellent. Due to its location and good facilities, the hotel is a popular choice for couples, families and groups.
Features - Hotel Les Grandes Rousses, Alpe D'Huez
- Location: in the centre of resort only 2 minutes’ walk from bars and shops.
- There is a drag lift next to the hotel and a ski lift opposite taking you to the Rond Point des Pistes.
- You can ski right back to the door of the hotel.
- Restaurant with panoramic views
- Cosy lounge with open fire
- 2 bars
- Sun terrace
- Indoor swimming pool
- Sauna and jacuzzi
- Fitness room
- Games room for children
- Wi-Fi (free)
- Fitness room
- Games room
- Indoor pool
Accommodation - Hotel Les Grandes Rousses, Alpe D'Huez
- Bedrooms: 52.
- The recently refurbished standard twin/double bedrooms (please specify your preference) have shower, telephone, TV and Wi-Fi.
- Rooms are available for sole occupancy at a supplement.
- Superior doubles are larger with a balcony, south-facing panoramic view and bath.
- Superior family rooms with a double bedroom and small bedroom for children and duplex rooms for 4 people, both with bathroom and balcony are available.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Wireless internet
Meals - Hotel Les Grandes Rousses, Alpe D'Huez
- Buffet breakfast
- Excellent 4 course evening meal with a choice for each course
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- À la carte menu available at a supplement