Ski Holidays in Neustift, Austria
The ski resort of the Neustift is the main destination serving the Stubai Glacier, and as such offers snow guaranteed, high altitude skiing that is best suited to intermediate and beginner skiers.
Neustift has a ski area accessed from the village – the Elfer Lift and also the ski resort of Fulpmes-Schlick is in the adjacent village. All the ski areas are connected by regular free ski buses. The main draw of Neustift is however the Stubai Glacier which offers over 100km of wide and snow-sure ski pistes. Neustift is the main resort serving the Stubai Glacier and it is the base of all the ski schools as well as offering a wide range of amenities.
The lift system is modern and there are good child care and ski school facilities for children located at the mid station on the glacier. The skiing is best suited to the intermediate or beginner with wide gentle slopes. Advanced skiers can explore the off piste or the small number of difficult ski pistes. Ski touring is also popular on the Stubai Glacier.
Neustift is a ski resort with a large number of hotels and ski chalets, most of which are built in the traditional style, and is set amongst great natural scenery.
Skiing in Neustift ski resort
• Choice of local or glacier skiing
• The Innsbruck ski pass is valid in Neustift
• Snow guarantee on the glacier
Resort and Après ski in Neustift
• Vibrant après ski scene in Neustift and surroundings
• Extensive bar and restaurant choices
• Wide range of ski accommodation from the exclusive to the good value
Non – skiing activities Stubai Glacier
• Ice climbing
• Night time tobogganing
• Swimming, tennis and other leisure is widely available
• Innsbruck located nearby offers many other distractions
• Wellness – Spa treatments are widely available in the resort
Another good feature of a holiday based in Neustift is the proximity to Innsbruck. Buses from Neustift are regular and efficient and Innsbruck offers city amenities as well as great transport links including an international airport. Great shopping and dining all set in a dramatic and historic city.