Chalet Bellecote, Courchevel 1850, France
Conveniently located close to the edge of the easy Bellecôte piste, and approx. 10 minutes’ easy walk to the resort centre, Chalet Bellecôte is a welcome addition to our range in Courchevel 1850.
Comfortably furnished in traditional Savoyard style, the chalet is on the top floor of its building, commanding the best views from the balconies, which are a feature of every bedroom, as well as the main living/dining-room.
For your added convenience, we can also arrange for a private rental ski and boot-fitting service to come direct to your chalet.
Features - Chalet Bellecote, Courchevel 1850
- Virtually ski-in/ski-out location, just 10m from the piste
- Convenient location in popular Bellecôte area of Courchevel 1850
- Ski down on easy piste to main lifts at La Croisette
- Attractive and comfortable living/dining area with log fireplace
- TV/DVD, and feature beamed and sloping ceilings
- Private rental ski and boot-fitting service brought to your chalet
Accommodation - Chalet Bellecote, Courchevel 1850
- Main entrance, and lift to second & sixth floors.
- Private ski & boot-locker for Chalet Bellecôte, and access to/from piste
- Chalet entrance.
- Open-plan living-dining-room and kitchen, log fireplace and balcony.
- Room 1 - Twin with en suite corner-bath, separate wc and balcony
- Room 2 - Twin with en suite shower, wc and balcony
- Room 3 - Continental twin with en suite shower, wc and balcony
- Room 4 - Twin ( under eaves) with balcony, sharing adjacent bath/wc with Room 5
- Room 5 - Small double with (under eaves)balcony, sharing adjacent bath/wc with Room 4
Meals - Chalet Bellecote, Courchevel 1850
For six days of the week the staff prepares all your meals.
Breakfast: We pride ourselves on giving you a great breakfast to start your day, with a choice of cereals, fresh fruit and juices, yoghurts, plentiful English tea and good filter coffee, bread freshly baked in our chalets each morning (plus croissants in France), cold meats, cheeses and preserves, and boiled eggs. This is normally presented buffet-style for you to help yourself. And to cap it all, we also cook a hot dish of the day for you six days per week, such as sausage and bacon or pancakes with fresh fruit, individually served.
On the chalet hosts’ day off, they will prepare a Continental style breakfast for you, which will be left for you to help yourselves, and that evening you have the chance to eat out in one of the local cafés or restaurants – our resort team will be happy to provide some suggestions. In our Chalet Hotels, a full buffet breakfast (including hot option) is also served on the staff’s day off.
Afternoon Tea: The traditional 'welcome home' after a day on the slopes will be laid out for you in your chalet or Chalet Hotel, ready for your return, every day except on the staff's one day off per week. A good cup of tea or coffee is the perfect accompaniment to a delicious slice of freshly home-baked cake and keeps hungry skiers happy until dinner is ready.
Children's High Tea: In Chalets and Chalet Hotels with family guests, High Tea provides children under 13 years with a healthy menu, tailored more towards children's tastes and puréed food is available for infants on request. High Tea is at 5.30pm, and children do not join the main adult-only dinner.
Dinner: A tasty and innovative, freshly cooked dinner will be prepared for you six nights per week by your Chalet Host - or by an experienced and professional chef in our larger chalets - and served with a choice of wines. Our four-course adult-only chalet dinners start with canapés and an apéritif, followed by an appetiser, main course and dessert, and completed by coffee with chocolates to round off your evening. Your choice of complimentary quality wines is unlimited during the meal service, and freshly chilled water is also of course always available.
A special feature of our Chalet Hotels is a more extensive culinary experience for our guests. With the greater kitchen facilities of a hotel, our professional chefs are able to offer choices of menu at dinner, generally including lighter as well as more hearty options, and always a vegetarian choice for each course. Guests will be asked to choose their evening meals at breakfast for that evening from a varied daily selection. Vegetarian options are always on our 'Culinary Choice' menu in our Chalet Hotels, and are available in our chalets if you advise us in advance.