This property is located in Davos Dorf.
Hotel Meierhof - Davos, Switzerland
This charming hotel offers a high standard of accommodation, excellent facilities and dining and a warm atmosphere. It enjoys a convenient location for the ski lifts and resort facilities and is furnished in a traditional style throughout. Only 3 minutes’ walk (300m) from the Parsenn funicular for access to the skiing. The ski bus, free with guest card, stops just outside the hotel for access to all other areas.
Features - Hotel Meierhof, Davos
- Indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna, steambath, small fitness room (free), massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Attractive dining and breakfast rooms
- à la carte restaurant
- Wine cellar with over 200 local and foreign wines
- Cosy bar and lounge
- Wi-Fi throughout and public PC with internet access (free)
Accommodation - Hotel Meierhof, Davos
All our twin and single rooms have bath, TV with some English channels, telephone, radio, safe, minibar and hairdryer.
'Comfort' and 'Superior' twins are larger and can take up to 2 extra beds, if required. 'Superior' twin rooms, which are south-facing and also have balcony are located in the adjoining residence building.
Meals - Hotel Meierhof, Davos
- Excellent Swiss buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal with choice of main course
- Occasional buffets
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included (jacket and tie requested)