Hochfilzer Hotel, Ellmau
This popular hotel has been owned by our good friends the Hochfilzer family since 1832 and enjoys high standards of cuisine and service. The Hotel consists of two parts, the main hotel and the 3 star ‘Haus Garden’ which is across the road. The whole hotel is non-smoking.
Features - Hochfilzer Hotel, Ellmau
- Location Situated in the centre of Ellmau, 150m from the ski school and nursery slopes with a ski bus stop 20m away.
- Facilities Lounge/bar with open fireplace
- Rustic residents’ restaurant
- à la carte stube
- leisure area with indoor pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi (Free)
- Massage and solarium (pay locally)
- Children’s playroom
- Wi-Fi internet access in the rooms & lobby (Free)
- Lift in main building.
- Indoor pool
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Steam room
Accommodation - Hochfilzer Hotel, Ellmau
- Haus Garden Austrian twins have shower
- 2-room suites for 2-5 have bath, separate wc, fridge (on request), balcony and lounge area
- Austrian twins in the hotel have bath or shower and balcony
- Superior rooms are more spacious with bath, separate wc, lounge area and balcony and are available on request
- Singles have shower
- All rooms have WiFi, cable TV, safe, hairdryer, bathrobes and telephone.
Please note: Competitors’ prices are usually based on annexe rooms.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Hochfilzer Hotel, Ellmau
- Cold and warm buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish plus daily salad buffet
- Weekly welcome buffet and farmers’ buffet
- Guests staying in the Haus Garden eat in the main hotel
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.