Chalet Le Kitz, La Rosiere
This lovely chalet occupies a great location, close to the pistes in Les Eucherts and just a short walk from the resort centre. It offers an excellent standard of accommodation. Les Eucherts is a centre in itself with its own ski school, shops, ski hire, an ice-rink and a few bars and restaurants. You can also walk to the centre of La Rosière along a pretty forest track in just 10 minutes. The chalet has bedrooms all with en-suite facilities.
Features - Chalet Le Kitz, La Rosiere
- High quality, traditionally styled chalets with superb views
- Spacious living and dining areas with south facing balcony
- Pre-bookable private nanny service available
- Pretty location, 5 minutes walk to lift & ski school in Les Eucherts
- FREE WiFi
- 10 minutes walk to La Rosière centre
- Flat screen TV & DVD players in all chalets
Accommodation - Chalet Le Kitz, La Rosiere
Chalet Le Kitz - sleeps 12 (room numbers shown in brackets):
- Ground floor: Twin room with private bath and WC (1). Twin room with private bath and WC and access to the shared balcony (2). Twin room with private shower and WC and access to the shared balcony (3).
- First floor: The chalet's spacious living/dining area with south facing balcony. Separate WC.
- Second floor: A split-level room. There is an en suite shower room with washbasin and a separate private WC on the corridor and access to a balcony on the lower floor and twin beds on the second floor accessed via an internal staircase (4). Twin room under the eaves with private bath and WC and access to a shared balcony (5). Double room with private shower and WC and access to a shared balcony (6).
Meals - Chalet Le Kitz, La Rosiere
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Wholesome breakfast with one cooked option
- Afternoon tea with home-made cakes
- 3-course evening meals with local wine and coffee included (5 nights)
- 4-course Farewell feast (1 night)
The staircase in room 4 is steep and not recommended for small children or people with walking difficulties.