L'Arollaie, Les Arc Peisey Vallandry
Peisey-Vallandry is in the heart of the Paradiski area and these apartments are perfectly placed to enjoy the skiing of both Les Arcs and La Plagne, being only 100m from the Vanoise Express cable car. This small apartment complex is built in typical Savoyarde style and offers magnificent views of the Bellecôte glacier.
Features - L'Arollaie, Les Arc Peisey Vallandry
- Located in Plan-Peisey at the foot of the slopes
- Skiing virtually to and from the door
- 1 minute's walk to the Vanoise Express cable car which links to La Plagne
- 7-8 minutes' walk to the nearest shops and restaurants
- Small indoor swimming pool with whirlpool
- FREE access to fitness room
- Sauna and steam room (local charge)
- Lounge with open fire
- Laundry room (local charge)
- FREE outdoor parking (subject to availability)
Accommodation - L'Arollaie, Les Arc Peisey Vallandry
All apartments have a fully equipped kitchenette with hotplates, fridge, microwave and dishwasher and all apartments have TV and a balcony or terrace.
- Type C apartments - sleep 2-4: Living/dining area with single sofa bed, a single pull-out bed and a double bedroom. Bathroom and WC.
- Type E apartments - sleep 2-6: As Type C with the separate bedroom having a double or twin beds. Separate bedroom or an alcove area with bunk beds.
- Type G apartments - sleep 2-8: As Type E with an extra bedroom with twin or double beds.
Meals - L'Arollaie, Les Arc Peisey Vallandry