ClubHotel Les Airelles, Les Deux Alpes
Hotel les Airelles is situated in the heart of Les Deux Alpes and offers not only superb access to the pistes, but also a warm friendly welcome and convivial atmosphere at affordable prices.
Situated in the centre of the Place de Venosc, the hotel has the enviable position of being a stone’s throw away from the shops and local facilities placing you in the perfect position to sample the resorts legendary night-life and numerous après ski amenities, if you so desire.
For those not wanting to miss a moment on the piste, the ski hire shop is opposite the hotel and the nearest lift (the Diable) is within 100metres of the ski locker room in the hotel!
The Hotel has its own fully licensed bar, UK Sky TV, music, pool table, fire place and open plan restaurant with panoramic views.
Features - ClubHotel Les Airelles, Les Deux Alpes
- Fully licensed bar
- Sky TV
- Pool table
- Fire place
- Open plan restaurant with panoramic views
- Ski hire shop is opposite the hotel & the nearest lift (the Diable)
Accommodation - ClubHotel Les Airelles, Les Deux Alpes
All rooms in the hotel are en-suite* with bath or shower and WC and most have balconies, giving you magnificent views of the surrounding mountains and pistes.
Bedrooms are twins or doubles and all rooms can take a 3rdbed and so is excellent for families and groups alike.
*With the exception of 1 'apartment': 1 triple & 2 twin rooms with shared bathroom & WC. These rooms can be booked individually.
Meals - ClubHotel Les Airelles, Les Deux Alpes
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
Traditional continental breakfast including 2 daily cooked options:
Afternoon tea including:
- Cooked options including; eggs, toast, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, bacon and sausages.
- Fresh bread and a selection of preserves.
- Choice of cereals.
- Hot beverage of choice. Apple and orange juice also available.
3 course evening meal and unlimited local wine until coffee is served.
- Home made cakes or cookies, fresh bread, jam and preserves.
- Selection of hot and cold drinks.
All dietary requirements and children's requirements catered for (including high teas). Please advise us of special requirements at time of booking.
- Welcome drink and canapés upon arrival.
- One 'Traditional Savoyard' evening meal.
- Coffee, tea served after dinner.
- All our produce is fresh and 100% traceable.
- Reliable and highly trained chalet hosts ensure that the highest standard of service is provided.
6 day housekeeping service.