La Ferme des Praz Rafferty, Les Praz De Chamonix
One of only three apartments in a converted period farmhouse, La Ferme des Praz Rafferty offers spacious, modern accommodation.
The apartment has been converted to an excellent standard of furnishings with many luxuries such as the under floor heating, fireplace, quality modern alpine furniture and CD surround sound stereo system.
La Ferme des Praz Rafferty is located adjacent to the Flegere ski area, literally 50 metres away from the cable car station – so no excuses for not getting the first lift to the slopes!
Guests will enjoy the shops, hotel-restaurants and bars within Les Praz village, whilst the vibrant heart of Chamonix town is just a 5min drive or a gentle 20 minute walk along the pedestrian/cycle path alongside the river Arve.
With its perfect location literally metres away from the Flegere cable car, Ferme des Praz Rafferty is a must for skiers wanting to catch the fresh powder!
Accommodation - La Ferme des Praz Rafferty, Les Praz De Chamonix
Sleeps 8-10 - 1st Floor
- The lounge area – is equipped with a TV for watching DVD's as well as boasting a Bose surround sound stereo/CD system and MP3 connection. There are comfortable chairs and sofa around an open fireplace. The sofa can also be folded out and used as a double bed therefore enabling this apartment to sleep 10 people. There is direct access through patio doors to a large decked balcony running the full length of the apartment, offering a sunny south easterly aspect with views up the valley and across to the Mont Blanc Massif.
- The kitchen/dining area - the kitchen area has a large pine table to seat 6 and there is an inviting breakfast bar with high stools. There is also further access to the balcony through patio doors. The kitchen is well equipped in a modern style with stainless steel furnishings including four ring gas hob, built in oven, coffee machine, large fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Bedroom 1– is a twin bedroom with access onto the south east facing balcony.
- Bedroom 2– is a double aspect twin bedroom with a window looking northwards to the Flegere ski lifts and a door to access to the south east facing balcony.
- Bedroom 3– is a twin bedroom with views towards the Flegere ski lifts.
- Bedroom 4– is a cosy bunk bed room with a window onto the entrance hallway.
- The family bathroom– has a bath with shower over and wash basin.
- The second bathroom– has a shower cubicle, wash basin and WC.
There is also a separate WC in between the two bathrooms.
There is plenty of storage space in the apartment, with sets of drawers or wardrobes in the bedrooms.
The apartment benefits from under floor heating throughout.
There is also a ski cave in the basement for skis/bikes.
There is plenty of free, public parking directly opposite the apartment and to the side of the building
Meals - La Ferme des Praz Rafferty, Les Praz De Chamonix