Bellacima Lodge - Meribel, France
We dreamt up our perfect chalet and our long-standing friend and partner in Meribel, Bernard Raffort, assembled it. We were thinking huge vaulted living room with central fireplace, fabulous views of the pistes, perhaps a hot tub on the large south facing terrace and just maybe a small swimming pool with counter current too. Then we pondered a sumptuous cinema for the odd blockbuster, a billiard room for après-dinner amusement, and … lets go mad, how about a lift for when we felt tired or lazy at the end of the day. We pondered, Bernard built. Bellacima Lodge has it all.
Brand spanking new out-of-the-packet for the 2013/14 season and opposite Dick’s Tea Bar for a spot of après if you can tear yourself away from this fantastic chalet in Meribel's heart.
Bellacima Lodge boasts an enviable location opposite Dicks Tea Bar, and only five minutes stroll from the centre of Meribel. The pistes at La Chaudanne are just two minutes away by our Merishuttle chauffeur service.
Please note: Bellacima Lodge will be furnished and photographed in November 2013. Photographs shown on this page are intended as a guide only.
Features - Bellacima Lodge, Meribel
- Outdoor hot tub & small counter current pool
- Billiard room
- Open fire
- Music system with iPod connectivity
- DVD player
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Ski room with boot warmers
Welcome champagne & canapés
Wake up drinks
Daily cleaning (6 days)
Bathrobe and slippers
Use of chalet iPad
Resort film & board games library
Massage & beauty treatments (local charge)
Accommodation - Bellacima Lodge, Meribel
(Ground floor) – Twin with small terrace, en suite bath, handbasin and WC
(Ground floor) – Twin with small terrace, en suite shower, handbasin and WC. Space for cot.
(First floor) – Twin with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin and WC
Family Suite (2nd floor) - Double and twin rooms both with balconies share en suite bath, handbasin and WC (private lift access).
(2nd floor) - Twin with balcony, en suite bath, handbasin and WC. Space for cot.
Meals - Bellacima Lodge, Meribel
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner