Chalet Bonbon, Morzine
Located on two floors above one of the best patisseries in town.
The Chalet Bonbon boasts two superb family en-suite rooms sleeping 4 or 5 persons and four delightful twin en-suite rooms, all with balconies; a large lounge leading onto a deck that has great views of the Pléney slopes; TV room with UK TV channels, Apple TV and a Wii console and games.
The chalet is just 3 minutes walk from the Super Morzine gondola which takes you straight into the Portes du Soleil and up towards Avoriaz. Alternatively you are 5 minutes walk to the new high-speed Le Pléney lift system, which gives you access to Les Gets - where most of the ski lessons are held.
A more centrally located chalet there isn’t! This charming chalet is tastefully decorated and mixes the modern with traditional Alpine chic. Whether you choose to fly or drive, we'll make sure there is a warm welcome and a cup of English tea waiting for you on arrival!
Features - Chalet Bonbon, Morzine
- 6 en-suite (bath and/or shower) rooms all with balcony
- Fluffy towels and complimentary L’Occitane toiletries
- Large lounge with huge balcony facing the Pléney mountain
- Separate TV/DVD
- WiFi throughout
- Ski + boot storage racks with warmers (winters)
- Chalet night off – Monday
- In Winter, week and short stays available (Sunday – Sunday, Sunday – Wednesday, Wednesday – Sunday)
- In Summer, B&B option, anyday arrivals and departures
- Apple TV
- DVD library
- In-house masseuse
- In-house ski fitting
- Music docking station
- UK TV channels
- Close to lifts
Accommodation - Chalet Bonbon, Morzine
4 twin bedrooms and 2 duplex/family bedrooms with double beds and sleeping up to 17 people
- Room 2: rear facing, twin beds, shower room, balcony
- Room 3: rear facing, duplex/family room with balcony, double bed, bathroom, seperate WC, stairs leading to next floor with 3 single beds
- Room 4: rear facing, twin beds, bathroom and balcony
- Room 5: front facing, twin beds, shower room and balcony
- Room 6: front facing duplex/family room with balcony, double bed, shower room and separate WC, stairs leading to next floor with 2 single beds
- Room 7: front facing with twin beds, shower room and balcony
Meals - Chalet Bonbon, Morzine
- Cooked & continental breakfast options, afternoon tea with fresh home-made cakes every day, pre-dinner drinks with canapés and a 4 course dinner with carefully selected wines in winter
- Bed & Breakfast in summer