Chalet Nomis, Morzine
The chalet is virtually band new and designed to offer comfortable accommodation in the heart of the Portes du Soleil ski area. The large sunny open-plan lounge is split in to two areas, one with TV/DVD and the other with comfy sofas and fireplace with the dining area in between. There is a large south-facing terrace with wonderful views of the Nyon piste.
The chalet is located in a quiet wooded area of Morzine but conveniently located on the ski bus route to the lifts about 5 minutes' ride away. The buses leave here every 15 minutes and we also offer a complimentary minibus service to and from the lifts in Morzine at the beginning and the end of the skiing day.
Bedrooms are well appointed each with their own en suite bathroom. Twin rooms have shower whilst triple rooms have a corner bath with shower attachment. There is also a heat adjustable wooden sauna with adjacent shower, perfect for relaxing in after a full day on the slopes.
Features - Chalet Nomis, Morzine
- Complimentary minibus service to and from the lifts
- 5 minutes' ride to the ski lifts
- Ski bus stop just outside
- Lovely traditional chalet close by the Chalets Coeur and Vache d’Or
- Large south-facing terrace with wonderful views
- Spacious and airy lounge area
- All bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommodation - Chalet Nomis, Morzine
- Entrance and ski & boot room, sauna and shower
- Room 1: Double with shower/wc
- Open-plan lounge and dining area with large balcony
- Room 2: Double with shower/wc
- Room 3: Triple (sleeps 2-3) with 3 single beds bath/wc*
- Room 4: Triple (sleeps 2-3) with 3 single beds bath/wc*
- Room 5: Twin with shower/wc
*Triple rooms are recommended for a maximum of 2 adults and 1 child only
Meals - Chalet Nomis, Morzine
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a freshly baked cake (6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off)
- Breakfast service: Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week (hot option is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off)
- Lunch service: None
- Dinner service: 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apéritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates. Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve. (Dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off)
Board basis options available