Berg Resort, Seefeld
Undoubtedly the finest in Seefeld, this superb hotel has received a 4 star superior award for its excellent service and has achieved the highest assessment in the Tirol! The Tümmlerhof is well known to connoisseurs for its award winning gourmet evening meals and fine wines. Located amongst 15,000 square metres of natural wooded parkland on the outskirts of Seefeld, there is a FREE ski bus that runs every 20 minutes during the day. All bedrooms are individually designed and furnished.
Features - Berg Resort, Seefeld
- Free shuttle bus to ski lifts or 20 minute walk
- Approx 15 minute walk to nursary slopes
- Elegant yet homely rustic-style lounges and cocktail bars
- à la carte farmhouse-style stüberl and residents’ restaurant
- 2 indoor pools and outdoor heated pool
- Sauna, jacuzzi, Turkish bath and multi-gym with fitness trainer
- Massage, solarium and beauty farm (pay locally)
- Free Wifi throughout hotel
- Welcome platter in room
- Children's playroom
- Various weekly entertainment (live music)
Accommodation - Berg Resort , Seefeld
84 Bedrooms. All rooms have bathrobes, slippers, telephone, cable TV, radio, safe, minibar and hairdryer.
- Type ‘Maximilian’ (30m²); have bath and some have balcony
- Type ‘Philipine Welser’ are larger (35m²) with bath, lounge area and south-facing balcony
- Superior junior suites, ‘Maria Theresia’, (40m²) havebath, separate WC, lounge area, walk-in dressing-room and 4-poster bed
- Two room ‘Erzherzog Ferdinand’ suites (52m²) have bath, separate bedroom, lounge and west-facing balcony and sleep 2-4 .
Meals - Berg Resort, Seefeld
- Superb cuisine and fine wines.
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 6-course evening meals with choice of all courses
- Daily salad buffet, cheeseboard and fruit basket
- Weekly starter and dessert buffets
- Weekly gala dinner
- Christmas and New Year's gala dinner included