020 8542 6658
for prices and availability
Hotel Alpenhotel, Seefeld, Austria
Owned by the friendly Kaltschmid family and conveniently located in the heart of Seefeld, this modern hotel is stylishly decorated throughout with a cosy cellar bar and lounge area and excellent leisure facilities including a couples’ spa and an ice chamber.
Features - Hotel Alpenhotel, Seefeld
- Location In the centre of Seefeld; with a ski bus stop 200m away.
- Modern lounge and cellar bar
- à la carte and residents restaurant
- Leisure area with indoor pool, sauna, steam room (FREE) for 16 years+
- Massages, ice chamber and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Well equipped gym
- Wi-Fi (FREE)
- Indoor pool
- Steam room
Accommodation - Hotel Alpenhotel, Seefeld
- Standard Austrian twins have bath (either balcony or bay window)
- Larger deluxe Austrian twins in the new wing have bath, separate shower, balcony and lounge area
- Junior suites have bath, separate shower, balcony and lounge area.
- Singles have shower and balcony. All rooms have cable TV, telephone, safe and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Alpenhotel, Seefeld
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal with choice for each course plus salad buffet and cheese board
- Weekly gala dinner and starter buffet
- Christmas and New Year gala dinner included
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 18
Direction of Slopes
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Ice Rink
- Indoor Pool
- Walking Trails
- Good for families
- Good for non-skiers
Munich (2h 50min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: The best conditions can be found on the upper slopes
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 0208 544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property. The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation
(unless otherwise stated) , with flights from Gatwick. Ski Pass is not included.
Prices shown are Per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.