Chalet Vanadis II, Selva
An excellent choice for keen skiers of all abilities, Chalets Vanadis 1 (ID:7047) and 2 are conveniently located in the centre of Selva and approximately 3 minutes' walk from the Ciampinoi gondola. With traditional wood featuring heavily in the furniture and fittings, these chalets have a typically Alpine feel and are an ideal option for those wishing to stay in a marvellous central location. The chalets, offering simple, but comfortable accommodation, also have a separate ski and boot room with boot warming racks.
Features - Chalet Vanadis II, Selva
- Ski back nearly to your door
- Ciampinoi gondola approx. 3 minutes' walk
- Ski school meeting place approx. 5 minutes' walk
- Central village location
- All bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Services of chalet host
Accommodation - Chalet Vanadis II, Selva
Chalet Vanadis 2 - sleeps 11 (room numbers shown in brackets):
- First floor: Dining room for whole chalet, twin bedroom with en suite bath and WC (1), single room with en suite shower, WC and balcony (2), two twin bedrooms with en suite shower, WC and balcony (3 & 4).
- Second floor: All rooms under eaves. Two twin bedrooms with en suite bath & WC (5 & 6), seating area for whole chalet.
Please note: Access to Chalet Vanadis 2 is via a flight of stairs. Rooms 1, 3, 4 & 5 are Austrian twins with two single matresses on a double bed frame.
Meals - Chalet Vanadis II, Selva
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast, afternoon tea and cakes when you return from the slopes.
- Evening meals are three courses with complimentary house wine and coffee, 5 days per week.
- Four course farewell dinner with aperitifs and complimentary wine.
- On the remaining day (staff day off) breakfast and afternoon tea will be left out for you.