Katharinenhof Guesthouse Reviews
No reviews yet
Ski Bus Stop:
A warm welcome awaits you at this friendly family-run pension. Conveniently located just a short walk from the lifts and village centre, the Katharinenhof offers a the chance to relax with an apres ski drink or snack in the cosy bar, or opportunity to enjoy a sauna or massage after a busy day on the slopes. Accommodation is on a bed and breakfast baisis giving you the flexiblity to sample the local restaurants of Kaprun in the evenings, or you can add the half board option.
· Child discounts available for ages 2-11 yrs incl.
· Bar area
· Relaxation room
· Extra charge for massage
· Extra charge for solarium
· 20 bedrooms
· 5 minutes walk to Maiskogel lift
· 2 minutes walk to ski bus stop
· 7 minutes walk to centre of Kaprun
· 2 people on bed and breakfast sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
· Rooms sleeping up to 2 adults and 1 child and single rooms are also available.
· All bedrooms have WiFi link, cable TV and balcony.
· Buffet breakfast with eggs and fresh fruit
· Optional 3 course evening meals are taken in the nearby restaurant "Bella Casa" 50m away at a supplement
Pension does not have a lift
Wi-Fi (Paid Locally)
Austrian Twin Beds
All Rooms En Suite
|Direction of Slopes||N, S, E, W|