"The Chalet Hotel Les Cimes is a good value way of accessing one of France’s top resorts, ideal for beginners and intermediates, families and snowboarders. A simple but comfortable chalet hotel, run by British staff, Les Cimes has a fun and family friendly atmosphere. After the five course evening meal, wind down socialising in the hotel bar. Les Cimes is only a minute from a chairlift, so ideal for getting that vital first lift in the morning. "
Chalet Hotel Les Cimes, Alpe d'Huez
Chalet Hotel Les Cimes was a firm favourite with our guests during its first winter season receiving rave reviews. Offering high altitude skiing and sunny slopes, Alpe d’Huez is a popular resort for keen skiers.
Les Cimes is a comfortable hotel and all bedrooms have been recently refurbished. It has a sunny, south-facing position, close to the ski lifts and with fantastic views of the surrounding mountains especially from the sun terrace and the balconies.
The hotel’s attractive dining room also has lovely views of the Oisans valley and a convivial atmosphere, perfect for enjoying our choice of menus and of course the complimentary wines. There is also a bar and cosy lounge with fireplace and it is here where pre-dinner canapés and apéritifs are served. You can also relax here after dinner with coffee and maybe a nightcap.
The centre of the resort is just 5 minutes’ walk away including a selection of après-ski bars and restaurants. You will also find here the resort indoor/outdoor swimming pool and ice rink, entry to which is included with the lift pass.
The bedrooms all have en suite facilities and many have a south-facing balcony. They are all well equipped and all have flat screen TV, safe and hairdryer.
The nearest ski lift is the Grand Sure chairlift which goes direct to the Signal and this is just a minute’s walk away. You can also ski back to this point at the end of the day.
Features- Chalet Hotel Les Cimes, Alpe d'Huez
- The bedrooms all have en suite facilities and many have a south facing balcony. They are all well equipped and all have flat screen TV, safe and hairdryer.
- Location: 1 minute’s walk (50m) to the Grande Sure chairlift
- The centre of the resort is just 5 minutes' walk away including a selection of après ski bars and restaurants and also the resort swimming pool and ice rink (included with your lift pass).
- Comfortable Chalet Hotel
- All bedrooms with en suite facilities and many south-facing with balcony
- Bar and lounge with log fire
- Attractive dinning room with spectacular views
- Steam room
- Sun terrace
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommodation- Chalet Hotel Les Cimes, Alpe d'Huez
Main entrance, reception area, lounge, bar and dining room
Rooms 1-3 & 6: Triple (sleeps 2-3) with double & single bed, bath/wc/south facing balcony
Room 4: Quad (sleeps 2-4) with double and bunk beds, bath, wc/south facing balcony
Room 5: Triple (sleeps 2-3) with 3 single beds, bath/wc/south facing balcony
Rooms 7 & 10: Twin with shower/wc
Rooms 8 & 9: Double with shower/wc
Rooms 11, 15, 16 & 17: Triple (sleeps 2-3) with double & single bed, bath/wc/south facing balcony
Rooms 12 & 14: Triple (sleeps 2-3) with 3 single beds, bath/wc/south facing balcony
Rooms 18 & 21: Twin with shower/wc
Rooms 19 & 20: Double with shower/wc
Rooms 22-25 & 27: Triple (sleeps 2-3) with double & single bed, bath/wc/south facing balcony
Room 26: Triple (sleeps 2-3) with 3 single beds, bath/wc/south facing balcony
Rooms 28 & 31: Twin with shower/wc
Rooms 29 & 30: Double with shower/wc
Room 32 & 33: Triple (sleeps 2-3) with double & single bed, bath/wc (south facing)
Room 34: Double with shower/wc
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meal- Chalet Hotel Les Cimes, Alpe d'Huez
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Full skiers' buffet breakfast with hot option is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 5-course evening meals with choice of menu, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Complimentary tea & coffee available all day†
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.