If you’re looking for top quality ski trip without any extra hidden costs, then Club Med Peisey is a must. There are amazing childcare facilities for the kids and a great chill out lounge for teenagers equipped with games consoles and a music studio. It’s also got a gorgeous indoor/outdoor swimming pool with epic views over the Tarentaise valley. The property is very well designed, an elegant mix of cutting edge architecture and traditional alpine materials. There is a long bar area, with loads of comfortable sofas to relax in while chilling out with a beer after a hard days ski. The log fire gives chalet feel to the hotel. In Club Med Peisey you can look forward to eating some of the best food you will ever have on a ski trip. But stay away from those French pastries- they are so good you will be hooked. All the rooms in the hotel have their own Ski & boot lockers in the basement on the other side of the hotel which leads out straight on to the slopes all very convenient. The Club Med staff add extra quality to your holiday by looking after you so well, but don't take our word for it: go and try it for yourself. The skiing is ski in ski out. The location of the property enables you to take full advantage of skiing in Paradiski, with the Vanoise express to La Plagne next door.
Club Med - Peisey-Vallandry, Les Arc Peisey Vallandry
Perched 1,600 metres (5,250 ft) high in the Tarentaise valley with its torrents and lakes, larch and spruce trees, the Resort embodies the authentic spirit of France's Savoy mountains.
Designer Jean-Philippe Nuel has produced a "hamlet" of typical chalets combining traditional materials with the elegance of contemporary design.
Inaugurated in the second half of 2005, the Resort combines refined luxury with the excellence of its cuisine and sublime well-being in its Nuxe Club Med Spa®* haven of beauty and relaxation.
Features - Club Med - Peisey-Vallandry, Les Arc Peisey Vallandry
- Child friendly
- Highly recommended by UK guests
- 2 restaurants
- 2 bars
Accommodation - Club Med - Peisey-Vallandry, Les Arc Peisey Vallandry
0n the doorstep of the Vanoise national park, in France's Savoie region, this new Club Med Resort offers every amenity so you can enjoy the best the mountains have to offer in a magnificent, natural environment.
The Resort has 284 spacious rooms in two hotels with two and seven floors, with lift, and a lobby linking the two buildings. The style is contemporary, with warm beige and red tones.
- Club Room - A comfortable and elegant room with lounge area, an ideal choice for families. All including Bathroom, European electrical plugs / 220 Volts, Flat-screen television, Hair-dryer, Heated towel rail, Security safe(s) and Telephone.
- Deluxe Room- A spacious and elegant room with generous comfort, ideal for relaxing after a long walk. All including Bathroom
European electrical plugs / 220 Volts, Flat-screen television, Hair-dryer, Heated towel rail, Ironing kit, Minibar, Security safe(s), Tea and coffee kit and Telephone.
- Suites- Facing Mont Blanc, the Suites are the most beautiful rooms in the Resort, with their view of the valley and the highest peak in the Alps, and balcony with teak furniture. All including Bathroom, Coffee machine, European electrical plugs / 220 Volts, Flat-screen television, Hair-dryer, Heated towel rail, Ironing kit, Minibar, Security safe(s), Shower room and Telephone .
Meals - Club Med - Peisey-Vallandry, Les Arc Peisey Vallandry
The package includes:
- Return flights and transfers between the airport and the Club Med Resort (1)
- Accommodation (in a standard Club room) Other room types available at extra cost
- All meals, with wine, beer and soft drinks
- Bar and snacks
- Club Med Baby Welcome
- Mini Club Med (from 4 to 10years)
- Club Med Passworld (from 11 to 17 years) (2)
- Ski pass (from 4 years)
- Special Teens' Snow Sports package (from 11 to 17 years) (2)
- Group classes at all levels: alpine skiing (from 4 years) or snowboarding (3)
- Snowshoe walks (from 12 years)
- Cardio and weights room with Club Med Gym, Club Med fitness
- Heated indoor/ outdoor swimming pool, Turkish bath, sauna
- Bridge lounge
- Live music, Club Med evening entertainment
(1)Transfers only if you have chosen the Club Med Package that includes transport
(2)During French school holidays
(3)From age 8 during French school holidays, and from age 12 outside French school holidays
Optional extras which you can pre-book:
- Room upgrade
- Club Med Ski Service
- Club Med Spa Package