Chalet Hotel Le Dome - Tignes 1850, France
Le Dôme is a comfortable and excellent value Chalet Hotel, ideally located in the picturesque village of Tignes 1850.
Access to the skiing couldn’t be easier, as the main high-speed Boisses 8-person gondola, opened just two years ago, takes you straight to a choice of chairlifts - one up to the Aiguille Percée, and the other to the top of the Chaudannes slopes above Tignes Le Lac. Or you can ski the leisurely blue down to Tignes Les Brevières and take the Sache cable-car up from there. You can also ski right back to the Chalet Hotel at the end of the day, and for access to the other Tignes villages of Le Lac and Val Claret, the free ski-bus runs until midnight. Le Dôme’s en suite bedrooms all have a cosy, traditional feel and have been recently refurbished to the style shown above. The bar and lounge area have a log-burner and free Wi-Fi, making this the ideal place to relax, whether over afternoon tea, pre-dinner canapés and aperitifs, or coffee and a nightcap at the end of the day.
Features - Chalet Hotel Le Dome, Tignes 1850
- Ski back to the door
- 2 minute walk (110m) to the Boisses chairlift
- Superb location, with skiing back to the doorstep
- 1 minute’s walk (110m) to high-speed Boisses gondola
- Traditional, comfortable Chalet Hotel
- All bedrooms with private en suite facilities and some with balcony
- Lounge and bar with log-burning stove
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski in ski out
Accommodation - Chalet Hotel Le Dome, Tignes 1850
Entrance and reception. Bar and lounge area with wood-burning stove and separate dining room
Rooms 1,2,4 & 5: Twin with shower/wc
Room 3 (sleeps 2-4): Twin/Triple/Quad (2 single beds and 2 bunks) with shower/wc
Rooms 6,7,8 & 9: Twin with shower/wc/balcony
Rooms 10: Double with shower/wc/balcony
Room 11: Twin/Triple (2 single plus child-bed for under 12's) with shower/wc (sleeps 2-3)
Room 12: Twin/Triple/Quad (2 single plus 2 child-bed for under 12's) with shower/wc (sleeps 2-4)
Room 14: Twin with shower/wc
Meals - Chalet Hotel Le Dome, Tignes 1850
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- Complimentary tea & coffee available all day†
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
- Breakfast service: Full skiers' buffet breakfast with hot option is included 7 days per week (hot option is 6 days per week, due to Chalet hotel staff's day off).
- Lunch service: None
- Dinner service: 5-course evening meals with choice of menu, including pre-dinner apéritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates (dinner is 6 days per week, due to Chalet hotel staff's day off).
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.