Grand Savoia Hotel, Cortina d'Ampezzo
This superior hotel, once a grand stately home, has been redesigned with modern interiors and a host of facilities and services. The public rooms are welcoming and have a fresh contemporary feel, making the most of the wood and slate from the surrounding mountains. Known for exceptional cuisine served in the attractive Savoy restaurant which has great views of the Dolomite Mountains.
Features - Grand Savoia Hotel, Cortina d'Ampezzo
- Location: In the centre of Cortina 300m from the Faloria cable-car. The public ski bus stops in front of the hotel.
- Piano bar and lounge
- Winter garden
- Cigar bar
- ‘Savoy’ restaurant
- Superb spa centre with indoor pool, jacuzzi, selection of saunas, steam room, fitness room and relax area
- Massages and treatments (pay locally)
- Free Giocolandia mini-club for children up to 12yrs (under 3yrs to be accompanied by an adult)
- Wi-Fi throughout (Free)
- Indoor pool
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Steam room
- Fitness room
Accommodation - Grand Savoia Hotel, Cortina d'Ampezzo
- No. of rooms: 122
- Comfort twin rooms have bath or shower, hairdryer, satellite TV, safe, telephone and minibar.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Grand Savoia Hotel, Cortina d'Ampezzo
- Buffet breakfast and 4 course evening meal with choice of menu including a salad buffet.
- Christmas Eve gala dinner included. On New Year’s eve an optional gala dinner is available at a supplement (pay locally).