Ski Plus: Prices shown include accommodation, flights & transfers, ski/board hire or carriage & local lift pass.
Hotel Sport , Soldeu el Tarter
Offering a high standard of comfort and cuisine, this luxury hotel is right opposite the gondola station and directly in the centre of the resort. One of the best hotels in Soldeu, this is an excellent choice.
The perfect choice, this hotel combines a great location, close to the slopes and resort centre, with fantastic hotel facilities.
Features - Hotel Sport , Soldeu el Tarter
- Highly recommended
- Comfortable lounge
- Show cooking
- Two bars
- Ski test, ski guide (local charge)
- directly connected to the fantastic Sport Wellness Mountain Spa (entrance charge), with spa baths, jacuzzis, fitness room, treatments and massages (all with local charge, swim wear and flip flops must be worn), no admittance to Spa centre for under 14's · kids' club, free and supervised for children 4-12 (under 4's must be accompanied by a parent)
- Excellent central location
- Only 1 minute walk to the Soldeu gondola
Accommodation - Hotel Sport , Soldeu el Tarter
- Standard rooms with twin beds have private facilities, hairdryer, telephone, safe and cable TV. Some rooms can take a third bed.
- Quad rooms are also available (based on three sharing).
- Rooms with a balcony are available at a supplement and
- Sole occupancy is available at a supplement on request.
Meals - Hotel Sport , Soldeu el Tarter
- Breakfast is buffet style and dinner is an excellent hot and cold buffet with show cooking.
- Buffet gala dinner once a week.
- Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve Gala Dinners, include wine and cava