Chalet Nimbus - St Anton, Austria
Close to the centre of St Anton, Chalet Nimbus is a luxurious new 10 person penthouse chalet overlooking Rendl mountain and is located in the same building at Chalet Stratus and Chalet Cirrus. The chalet is a fantastic mix of traditional and modern, with its sleek exterior and cosy timber and local stone interiors with a lovely stone fireplace where a crackling log fire will welcome you back from your day on the mountain. The chalet even has a heated outdoor swimming pool with inset whirlpool, a sauna and a steam room to help you relax tired muscles, and the chalet benefits from a driver to take you to the hire shop each morning.
Features - Chalet Nimbus, St Anton
- All bedrooms have ensuite facilities
- Steam room
Although shared, the pool, sauna and steam room are only available to guests from Chalets Nimbus, Stratus and Cirrus.
Accommodation - Chalet Nimbus, St Anton
- Entrance to chalet
- Bedroom A Twin/double room with ensuite shower room
- Living/Dining Room Open plan living/dining room with log fire
- Bedroom B Twin/double with ensuite shower room and balcony
- Bedroom C Twin/double with ensuite shower room and balcony
- Bedroom D Twin/double with ensuite shower room and balcony
- Bedroom E Twin/double with ensuite shower room and balcony
Lower Ground Floor
- Wellness area
- Steam room
- Relaxation area
- Ski Room
- Staff room
Inside, the five spacious en suite bedrooms are spread over two floors, and all come with high specification shower rooms and fantastic mountain views. Four bedrooms open onto private balconies, perfect for watching the glowing sunset after an exhilarating day on the mountain.
Meals - Chalet Nimbus, St Anton
Enjoy freshly made canapés each evening in the airy open plan sitting and dining area, where you’ll pre-dinner drinks before your sumptuous four course dinner.