Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa, Stowe
Set in 50 acres of beautiful grounds, guests are made extremely welcome by the friendly Baraw family, who have owned and managed the resort for 40 years. The resort is ideally located 10-minutes from the ski area and 5-minutes from town by shuttle bus. The award winning 'Spa at Stoweflake' is perfect for complete rejuvenation and is recognised as New England's most celebrated Spa. Guests can indulge in the large indoor swimming pool, sports and wellness centre, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. Massage and aromatherapy are also available (payable locally).
Features - Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa, Stowe
- Large indoor swimming pool
- Sports and wellness center
- Jacuzzi · sauna and steam room
- Extra charge for spa facilities including massage and aromatherapy
- Racquet ball/squash court
- Pool table and table-tennis
- Winfield's Bistro
- Charlie B's Fireside pub and wine bar ·
- Ski area 10 minutes and town 5 minutes by shuttle bus
- Convenient location
Accommodation - Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa, Stowe
200 bedrooms. All rooms have cable TV and an en suite bath and shower.
- Type A superior rooms- sleep 2-4: With one king or two double beds.
- Type B deluxe rooms - sleep 2-4: As Type A with mountain or garden views.
- Type C luxury rooms - sleep 2: With king bed with either fireplace or jacuzzi and seating area.
Meals - Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa, Stowe
The dining experience is second to none. Winfield's Bistro has been rewarded with a coveted Four Diamond award by "AAA" in recognition of its culinary excellence, outstanding ambience and exemplary service. Charlie B's is one of Stowe's most popular eateries and the perfect spot to enjoy teh tasty pub fare by a crackling fire