Chalet Hotel Le Curling, Tignes Val Claret
The Curling is an excellent value Chalet Hotel in classic Tignes style (ie. not so pretty on the outside, but warm and welcoming on the inside!) It is set in a superb position right in the centre of Tignes-Val Claret and close to the resort’s main pistes and lifts. The Tufs chairlift and ski school meeting point are just 2 minutes’ walk away, and from here you can also ski the short distance to a choice of chairlifts, and the base of the funicular taking you straight up to the 100% guaranteed snow of the Grande Motte glacier. You can ski back on piste to within 200m of the hotel, and guests generally ski along the path right back to the Chalet Hotel door – a welcome bonus at the end of your day’s skiing. The comfortable bedrooms all have en suite bath with separate wc, plus a balcony with views across Tignes and the spectacular surrounding mountain peaks, and there are triple and quad rooms also available. The hotel has a new owner this year, who is working closely with us and investing to upgrade the style and comfort of both the guest rooms and the public areas, ready to welcome our first guests. The cosy dining-room has a large bay window overlooking the centre of Val Claret, and the comfortable lounge area will have its own dedicated bar exclusively for resident guests only. As with our popular Chalet Hotel Les Grangettes in Méribel, we also run a public bar on the lower-ground floor, with its own separate access from the street, and well insulated from the guest bedrooms, which are all two floors or more away from the bar.
Facilities - Chalet Le Hotel Curling, Tignes Val Claret
- Traditional, comfortable Chalet Hotel
- Nearest piste 200m, with ski-track to the door
- 2 minutes’ walk (200m) to & ski-lifts / short ski down to Grande Motte funicular
- In the centre of Val Claret, convenient for bars, cafés, shops & restaurants
- All bedrooms with en suite bathroom & balcony
- Residents’ lounge / bar & separate dining-room
- Free Wi-Fi
Accommodation - Chalet Le Hotel Curling, Tignes Val Claret
- Lower Ground Floor
Public bar/lounge, ski room, wc, entrance, lift to all floors.
- Ground Floor
Residents' bar/lounge, dining room, reception
- Second floor
201: Twin/triple/quad (sleeps 2-4) with twin beds & bunk beds, bath/wc/balcony
202, 203, 204, 205, 206: Twin with bath/wc/balcony
207 Twin/triple (sleeps 2-3) with three single beds, bath/wc/balcony
- Third Floor
301: Twin/triple/quad (sleeps 2-4) with twin beds & bunk beds, bath/wc/balcony
302, 303, 304, 305, 306: Twin with bath/wc/balcony
- Fourth Floor
401: Twin/triple/quad (sleeps 2-4) with twin beds & bunk beds, bath/wc/balcony
402, 403, 404, 405, 406: Twin with bath/wc/balcony
- Fifth Floor
501: Twin/triple/quad (sleeps 2-4) with twin beds & bunk beds, bath/wc/balcony
502, 503, 504, 505, 506: Twin with bath/wc/balcony
507 Twin/triple (sleeps 2-3) with three single beds, bath/wc/balcony
Meals - Chalet Hotel Le Curling, Tignes Val Claret
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Continental buffet plus cooked breakfast options
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cake and savouries
- ‘Culinary Choice’ 5 course evening meals
- Complimentary choice of quality wines throughout dinner
- FREE tea/coffee all day
- Daily housekeeping
- Friendly service from your Chalet Hotel team
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.