Chalet Les Dolomites - Val d'Isere, France
Chalet Les Dolomites is a fantastic new addition to the popular resort of Val d’Isère. The chalet has been recently renovated with new bedrooms and en suite bathrooms throughout. Located on the main street running throughout the resort, it is 8 minutes’ walk or a short bus ride to the Solaise Express ski lift and meeting points for lessons. The chalet is away from the hustle and bustle, yet the centre is only approx 3 minutes’ walk away or by bus via the very efficient free bus service running until 2.30am in the high season.
This chalet is perfect for a large group wishing to take the whole chalet or smaller groups and families can take a floor each. We are sure that this chalet will be very popular with fans of Val d’Isère.
Features - Chalet Les Dolomites, Val d'Isere
- All bedrooms with en suite shower rooms and many have balconies
- Large lounge area with southfacing sunny terrace
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski & boot room
Accommodation - Chalet Les Dolomites
Entrance & ski & boot room Lounge/dining room with fireplace, kitchen, large terrace
Rooms 1, 2, & 3: Twin with Shower/wc/balcony
Room 4: Twin with shower/wc/
Rooms 5, 6, & 7: Twin with Shower/wc/balcony
Room 8: Twin with shower/wc/
Rooms 9, 10, & 11: Twin with Shower/wc/balcony
Room 12: Twin with shower/wc/
Meals - Chalet Les Dolomites
- Skiers' buffet breakfast with hot option is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to Chalet hotel staff's day off.