Chalet Hotel de Verbier - Verbier, Switzerland
Conveniently located on the "Place Centrale," Chalet Hotel de Verbier provides a superb base from which to explore Verbier and the spectacular "4 Valleys" ski area. The Medran gondolas, which provide the main access from the centre of the resort up to Les Ruinettes and on to La Chaux and Mont Fort, are less than 5 minutes' walk away. Alternatively, take the ski bus which stops just 50m from the hotel. The hotel's public areas are furnished in an attractively rustic Swiss style and provides a warm and welcoming atmosphere, with a comfortable and spacious lounge with log fire, where afternoon tea and cake is served daily, and adjoining bar with TV.
All the communal areas offer free Wi-Fi and there is a lift for your convenience. A choice of bars, cafés and restaurants are also conveniently close at hand for a well-earned drink after a day on the slopes.
Features - Chalet Hotel de Verbier, Verbier
- All bedrooms are newly refurbished in a ‘modern mountain’ style
- Comfortable and welcoming lounge with log fire and adjoining bar
- Ski and boot room with individual lockers
- Free Wi-Fi in bedrooms and lounge/bar
- Superb central location in the heart of the resort
- Less than 5 minutes’ walk to the main Medran gondolas for easy access to the slopes
- Ski bus stop only 50m from hotel
Accommodation - Chalet Hotel de Verbier, Verbier
All bedrooms with private en suite facilities, cable TV and hairdryer, many also with balcony. Some rooms on the 3rd floor are under the eaves and have beamed ceilings adding to their rustic charm. All the communal areas offer free WI-FI and there is a lift for your convenience.
Lower Ground: Floor Ski and boot room with individual lockers.
Ground Floor: Main entrance, reception, breakfast and dining room, large bar with satellite TV, lounge area with log fire.
Rooms 16, 17, 18, 40, 41, 42, 43 - Twin with bath/wc and balcony
Room 19 (sleeps 2-4)- Four-bedded room with bath/wc and balcony (4 single beds)
Room 44 (sleeps 2-5*)- Family suite (2 interconnected twin rooms with shared bath/wc), and balcony
Room 22 - Double with hipbath/wc and balcony
Room 23 - Double with bath/wc and balcony
Room 24 - Twin room with bath/wc
Room 25 - Single with bath/wc
Rooms 26, 27, 28, 50, 51, 52, 53 - Twin with bath/wc and balcony
Room 29 - Four -bedded room with bath/wc and balcony, additional washbasin
Room 54 (sleeps 2-5*) - Family suite (2 interconnected twin rooms with shared bath/wc), and balcony
Rooms 31, 32, 33 - Twin room with bath/wc, sloping ceiling
Rooms 34, 60, 61, 62, 63 - Twin with bath/wc and balcony
Room 64 (sleeps 2-5*) - Family suite (2 interconnected twin rooms with shared bath/wc), and balcony.
All bedrooms also have cable TV with some English channels, Free Wi-Fi, radio/alarm and hairdryer.
All floors except lower ground floor served by lift.
One extra bed possible in some rooms.
*Basic price applies in suites for 3 or 4 guests; when only 2 guests in room a supplement of £9pppn applies for effectively having a single room each.
Meals - Chalet Hotel de Verbier, Verbier
- Full skiers' buffet breakfast is included 7 days per week†
- Afternoon tea/ coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 5-course evening meals with choice of menu, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Complimentary tea & coffee available all day†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve
†Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to Chalet hotel staff's day off.