Chalet Marais Rouge - Verbier, Switzerland
Chalet Marais Rouge is situated close to the centre of the village in a fantastic position next to a mountain stream. The chalet is set back from the road and offers arguably one of the best views in Verbier. This luxurious chalet benefits from a south facing aspect which ensures daylong sunshine on the vast balconies and terrace, where you can enjoy an evening drink. Marais Rouge is finished to the highest standards, and has all the mod cons you would expect from a top alpine chalet including a cinema room, sauna and hot tub.
The chalet is a short walk from the main Medran lift station, as well as the shops, restaurants and nightlife, however, if you prefer, your on call minibus and driver service is available from 8am until midnight. Your chef in the Marais Rouge has trained and cooked in some of London’s top restaurants!
Features - Chalet Marais Rouge, Verbier
- Cinema room with flatscreen TV and DVD player
- Ski and boot room
- La Rouge Piste - 4 minute walk
- Medran lift station - 5 minute drive
- Town Centre - 10 minute walk
- South facing balcony and terrace
- Hot tub
- Sauna room
- Wireless broadband internet
- iPod docking station
Accommodation - Chalet Marais Rouge, Verbier
Marais Rouge can sleep up to thirteen comfortably.
On the ground floor there are two double bedrooms, a twin bedroom and the triple bedroom, all with en suites. The two remaining twin bedrooms are on the second floor.The first floor comprises a spectacular open plan living/dining area, ensuring all guests sit comfortably and unwind after a hard day on the slopes.Skis and boots are stored in the ski room with a heated boot rack.
The steps and path up to this chalet is approximately 150m.
Meals - Chalet Marais Rouge, Verbier
Marais Rouge is one of our Champagne Chalets, complete with champagne and canapés six nights of the week, homemade petit fours and a dedicated driver service. Our concierge service is also on hand to arrange any extras you may wish, such as restaurant reservations, massages or childcare.
See what else is included in our Champagne Chalets below.
- A chef and a host in your chalet
- Gourmet four course dinner on six nights with homemade petit fours
- Three pairs of selected wines with dinner
- Champagne served with a selection of canapés on six evenings
- Complimentary beers, mixers and soft drinks
- Breakfast seven days a week (on staff day off, guests help themselves)
- Afternoon tea seven days a week
- Childcare available on request
- Driver service for all chalets outside of town
- Complimentary 50ml bath products
- Morning tea in bed