Sporthotel Jakobwirt , Westendorf
Centrally situated in the village, the Jakobwirt is run by our good friends the Ziepl family and is comfortably furnished with a traditional, cosy Tyrolean atmosphere. The hotel has a good reputation for food and guests can also enjoy the lively cellar bar. The whole hotel is non-smoking.
Features - Sporthotel Jakobwirt , Westendorf
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Small library
- 2 small à la carte restaurants
- Indoor pool and sauna (free), infrared cabin, solarium and massage (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (pay locally)
- Credit cards accepted
- Safe deposit boxes
Accommodation - Sporthotel Jakobwirt , Westendorf
48 Bedrooms: Standard twins have bath; superior twins have bath and lounge area; singles have bath or shower. All rooms have cable TV, radio, phone, safe and hairdryer.
Meals - Sporthotel Jakobwirt , Westendorf
- Buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of main dish plus salad buffet and cheese selection
- Weekly starter and dessert buffets
- Gala dinner or farmers' buffet
- Traditional Tyrolean Christmas celebrations with music and New Year gala dinner included (formal dress required).