Chalet Founders Cabin, Winter Park, USA
This luxury detached log home is in a lovely wooded location, set back from the Main Street, yet steps away from the heart of downtown Winter Park. The main ski area is just 2 miles away, accessed by a regular free shuttle bus which conveniently stops outside the chalet.
Founders Cabin is a beautiful newly constructed log cabin style home with cathedral ceilings, log trusses and accents and a mountain theme throughout. All bedrooms are bright and spacious with en-suite or private facilities. With the luxury of an outdoor hot tub, this is a fabulous chalet to return to after a hard day on the slopes.
Please note, as with all homes in Winter Park, there may be some noise from the train line which runs through the town.
Accommodation - Chalet Founders Cabin, Winter Park
Room 1 = 2 queen-sized beds, with private steam shower and WC (not en suite)
• ski and boot room / second lounge with flat screen TV, gas stove and seating area
• outdoor hot tub
Room 2 = twin/king-sized bed with terrace, bath, separate shower and WC
• open-plan living/dining area with gas fireplace, LCD TV, DVD and stereo
• separate WC
• main entrance
Room 3 =queen-sized bed with shower and WC
Room 4 =twin or king-sized bed, with bath, WC and private balcony
Chalet staff live out.
Meal - Chalet Founders Cabin, Winter Park
Great food matters a lot to us and we take great care in planning and creating our delicious menus. We set high standards for our food and we test and taste every one of our recipes. Our menus are specially designed to give you what your body needs for active days on the mountain.
- enjoy starting the day with an enhanced cooked breakfast
- in the evening enjoy an aperitif and canapes followed by
- a delicious freshly cooked 4 course meal selection of superior regional wines until coffee
- after-dinner chocolates to accompany your coffee
Please note: The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.