9 Apr 2016 (7 nights)
Gatwick to Geneva
Half Board Hotel
Per Person based on 2 sharing.
No reviews yet. Be first — write one now!
- 500m from resort
- 300m from lift
- Fire Place
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Safe/Deposit Box
- Mini Bar
- Wi-Fi (Free)
Grand Hotel Schonegg - Zermatt, Switzerland
The Schönegg is a popular and beautifully furnished superior chalet-style hotel, with ornate décor throughout. The hotel enjoys super panoramic views across Zermatt towards the Matterhorn and is well known locally for its high standard of cuisine.
Features - Grand Hotel Schonegg, Zermatt
- Guests benefit from its prime location just above Zermatt, reached with ease in 30 seconds via a lift from village level.
- Just 3 minutes' walk (300m) to the Sunnegga lift
- 5 minutes (500m) to the village centre
- Ski back to the hotel, conditions permitting'
- Wellness area' with whirlpool, Turkish bath, sauna, and 'experience showers' (free), massage (pay locally)
- Cosy lounge with open fireplace an bar, popular for après-ski
- Beautifully decorated dining room with Matterhorn view
- Award-winning à la carte restaurant (15 Gault Millau points), pianist most evenings
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout (free)
- Turkish Bath
- Ski room
Accommodation - Grand Hotel Schonegg, Zermatt
- Bedrooms: 48
- All our rooms have bath, balcony or terrace, cable TV, telephone, radio, hairdryer, safe and minibar.
- Superior rooms are south-facing with Matterhorn view.
- Rooms are allocated are in a traditional style.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
Meals - Grand Hotel Schonegg, Zermatt
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 67
Direction of Slopes
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Health Spa
- Walking Trails
- Snow sure
- Good for off piste
- Glacier Resort
- High altitude skiing
- Traffic free resort
- High altitude resort
- Traditional village resort
- Good for families
- Lively après ski
- Exclusive Resort
- Good for non-skiers
- Good For Groups
- Resort bus
- Tourist Office
Basel/Mulhouse (3h 45min)
Geneva (2h 30min)
Zurich (3h 30min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Children From £151.65
Adults From £302.58
Seniors From £284.69
Prices fluctuate daily & those shown are approximations.We do not sell lift passes seperately from packages.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Good skiing on well groomed pistes
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 020 8544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation,
with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.