Chalet du Savoy - Vincent , Chamonix
This is a spacious and well-built three bedroom duplex chalet apartment in the luxurious and well-regarded Chalets du Savoy, located on the eastern side of Chamonix.
Chalet du Savoy Vincent enjoys a sunny southerly aspect and large balconies offering great views of the Mont Blanc Massif. All bedrooms benefit from ensuite facilities – a must when everyone is getting ready to hit the slopes at the same time!
The apartment is just a 3 minute stroll from the heart of Chamonix and very close to the Savoy nursery slope where the poma-lift can be taken up to the Brevent gondola. There is also a bus stop outside the complex for easy access to the other ski areas.
With its light and airy feel, this duplex chalet apartment with solid oak beams and wooden floors offers stylish accommodation in a most sought after area of Chamonix, with a truly alpine feel.
Accommodation - Chalet du Savoy - Vincent , Chamonix
Sleeps 6 (3rd floor)
- The lounge area – has comfortable sofas and chairs, a large open fireplace and Euro satellite TV with a video player. There are large sliding patio-style doors leading to a spacious timber-decked balcony area affording great southerly views of the Mont Blanc Massif.
- The dining area – has a long dining table to comfortably seat six dinner guests.
- The kitchen area– is well equipped with a large fridge/freezer, a microwave, a dishwasher, and a built in oven and hob. There is also a breakfast bar/serving area.
- All three bedrooms are located downstairs on the lower level of the duplex apartment:
- Bedroom 1– is a twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes and access to a south-facing balcony. There is a large ensuite bathroom with wash basin, WC and shower cubicle.
- Bedroom 2 – is another twin with fitted wardrobes and south-facing views. Again, the bedroom is well-furnished with a large ensuite bathroom with shower cubicle, wash basin and WC.
- Bedroom 3 – is again a twin with wardrobes and easterly views. The ensuite bathroom has a shower cubicle and wash basin.
There is also a separate WC with small hand basin off the entrance hall on upper level.
There is also a staircase from the lounge/dining area leading to a small mezzanine area under the eaves – ideal as a play area or a storage area.
For ski storage there is a ski locker in the basement.
There is also secure underground parking for one vehicle (please bear in mind a height restriction of approx. 2m)
Meals - Chalet du Savoy - Vincent , Chamonix