Choosing a ski holiday
Iglu Ski is the UK’s number ski travel agency. We work with over 60 ski tour operators so we can provide the widest choice of ski holidays in the UK market. Browse through the best ski deals or begin your search for the best ski holiday.
Before you travel
Once you’ve booked your ski holiday you will receive the booking confirmation and invoice, then 7-10 days before your holiday you will receive your e-tickets. Before you travel don’t forget to read our travel checklist and winter sports checklist so you don’t forget anything whilst preparing for your ski holiday.
- Book your travel insurance, airport parking and airport lounge online at Iglu Ski Travel Extras.
- If you haven't already, call us to book lift passes or ski hire before your holiday
- Book your ski or snowboard hire online with savings up to 55% with Iglu Ski's hire partner SKISET.
- Arrange ski or snowboard lessons, or a guide with Ongosa
- If you have any further questions regarding your booking contact our helpful Customer Care team on 020 3696 9453.
Travelling to the Alps
Iglu Ski has a huge selection of package ski holidays that include flights and transfers as well as the accommodation, but we also have a range of accommodation only holidays that allows you to drive to resort if that is what you prefer.
It’s the same for the snow train, Iglu Ski is also able to put together packages that includes the snow train at departs from St Pancras Int or Ashford through to ski resorts in the Tarentaise Valley, such as Tignes, La Plagne, Meribel and Courchevel.