Chalet Amelia 4, St. Anton, Austria
Brand new for 2016/17 and home to the Amelia collection of chalets – Amelia 12 for 12 guests, Amelia 6 for 6 guests and finally Amelia 4 for 4 guests.
Built of traditional stone and wood cladding this attractive house is situated in a quiet, elevated location with lovely views across St. Anton. It is around an 8 minute downhill walk to the resort centre, main slopes and ski lifts (and don't forget to make life easier you can always leave your ski equipment at our rental shop at the foot of the slopes). If you don't fancy an uphill walk at the end of the day, then jump on the ski bus which stops close by.
Amelia 4 is a self contained apartment on the garden level offering the perfect home from home for a Family or small group with just two ensuite bedrooms. There is also the added advantage of a sauna (shared wth Amelia 6 guests) conveniently situated just next door to help soothe those muscles at the end of your ski day!
With Amelia 12 and 6 available upstairs, these chalets will also suit larger groups up to 22 guests happy to have the flexibility of being in the same building with the potential to mix and match their dining partners each night!
** Images are only a representation of the chalet **
Features - Chalet Amelia 4, St. Anton
- Log fire
- Sauna/ Steam room (shared wtih Amelia 4)
- Ski & boot storage (shared with all Amelia guests)
- Flat screen TV (local channels) & DVD player
- Docking station
- Free Internet/wifi
- 10 minutes downhill walk to slopes & resort
Accommodation - Chalet Amelia 4, St. Anton
2 Twin Bedrooms with ensuite facilities.Room 1
- twin with ensuite showerRoom 2
- twin with ensuite bath
Meals - Chalet Amelia 4, St. Anton
- Hearty breakfast
- Teatime treat
- 4 course dinner & house wine (evening meal on six out of 7 nights)
- Canapes and aperitif
- One night during the week will be a 'Simple Supper night' and serve a tasty two course meal of traditional favourites such as a chicken curry or maybe either a tasty lasagne or hearty shepherds pie or perhaps a fish pie.
***A vegetarian alternative for guests that don’t eat meat or that evening choice of meat or fish and within reason our staff will do their best to adapt the chalet menus for those with dietary requests whether religious or health.