Chalet Sapiniere - Reberty, Les Menuires, France
Nestled in a small hamlet just above Les Menuires, the building has been refurbished this summer to give you added comfort along with its ski-in, ski-out convenience. The chalet is part of a residence that has its own spa with sauna, hamman and jacuzzi perfect for relaxing after skiing all day. Massages are also available. These facilities are part of the main building and shared with the other units. A local fee is payable for these facilities.
Features - Chalet Sapiniere, Reberty
- Shared Spa with sauna, hamman and jacuzzi (booked and paid for locally)
- Private ski lockers
- DVD Player
- Sleeps 12
- Free wifi limited to 3 concurrent users
- Some rooms with balconies
Flight prices do NOT include hold bags (only hand luggage) but these can be added by our team for an additional charge, please let us know at the time of booking.
Flight package prices change every minute based on the cost of the flight at the time of booking so these prices are indicative only. Book early to save money on your flight-inclusive ski holiday, prices tend to go up the closer you get to the travel date.
Accommodation - Chalet Sapiniere, Reberty
The chalet is on three levels and well-equipped with a comfortable living room with fireplace. The skiing is just a short stroll away and it is possible to ski back to the chalet.
The chalet has 6 rooms on three floors:
- Room One: Twin Room with seperate shared shower/wc in hallway
- Room 2: Double Room with ensuite shower and shared wc in the hallway
- Sitting/Dining room with balcony and kitchen
- Room 3: Single room with adult single bed. Shares shower and WC with Floor 1
- Room 4: Twin Room with ensuite shower with mountain views, shared wc
- Room 5: Twin Room with balcony with mountain views, shared bath/shower and wc
- Room 6: Double Room with balcony with mountain views, shared bath/shower and wc
There is a bathroom with bath/shower and a separate toilet on this floor
Meals- Chalet Sapiniere, Reberty
Chalet Board (Breakfast, afternoon tea and cake, evening meal and wine) - Please note chalet staff night off is Wednesday.