Hotel Osterreichischerhof, Bad Hofgastein
The Österreichischerhof is a friendly, family-run hotel in the centre of the resort. One of the few hotels connected to the resort's 'Alpen Therme' spa complex, not only do you have the use of the hotel's spa facilities but all customers staying at the hotel also have FREE use of all the facilities at the 'Alpen Therme'. Access to the 'Alpen Therme' could not be easier - you can walk there in your robe from the hotel via an underground passageway! The hotel serves excellent food and the owners, Felix and his wife Leda, are wonderful hosts, paying particular attention to every detail to ensure your stay is memorable.
Features - Hotel Osterreichischerhof, Bad Hofgastein
- Central location
- 6-7minutes' walk to Schlossalm lift
- Ski bus stop outside
- Indoor pool, sauna, steam room
- Table tennis
- Spa beauty treatments, solarium and massage (local charge)
- Small lounge with open fire
- Underground passageway to 'Alpen Therme Gastein' (public thermal spa)
- Lift to all floors
Accommodation - Hotel Osterreichischerhof, Bad Hofgastein
57 bedrooms. All bedrooms with private shower, WC, satellite TV, hairdryer, safe and most with balcony.
- Komfort Twin Room - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): Austrian twin beds, extra sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony. These rooms face towards the neighbouring buildings.
- Small Twin Room - sleeps 2: Single bed and separate single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
- Deluxe Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Junior Suite - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): One bedroom with Austrian twin beds and a separate room with double sofa bed, private shower and WC.
- Single Room - sleeps 1-2 (max 1 adult): Single bed and separate single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Please note: The Hotel Õsterreichisherhof consists of two buildings connected by a walkway - rooms may be allocated in either building and all customers have full access to all facilities.
Austrian twin beds:
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Meals - Hotel Osterreichischerhof, Bad Hofgastein
- Hot and cold breakfast buffet
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- Alternating weekly speciality dinners with occasional live music
- Christmas and New Year's Eve Gala Dinners included