Ski Bus Stop:
Hotel Hanneshof , Filzmoos
Centrally located just opposite the village square, the Hanneshof has been welcoming guests for years and has an excellent reputation for service and cuisine and great leisure facilities, including the resort's largest indoor pool.
Features - Hotel Hanneshof , Filzmoos
- Set right in the heart of the village
- 300m from the lifts with a ski bus stop 50m away
- Lounge and bar
- Residents' restaurant
- à la carte stube
- Indoor pool, steam room, various saunas and gym (free), jacuzzi, solarium and massage (pay locally)
- In-house sports shop (discount for Inghams guests)
- Wi-Fi internet access (pay locally)
Accommodation - Hotel Hanneshof , Filzmoos
- Austrian twins with bath and balcony are located in the main hotel and sleep up to 3.
- Austrian twins with shower and balcony are in the annexe and sleep up to 3. (5 minutes’ walk away).
- Singles with shower are available on request.
- All rooms have balcony, cable TV, radio, minibar, safe, telephone and hairdryer
Meals - Hotel Hanneshof , Filzmoos
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of 3 main dishes plus salad buffet
- Weekly themed evening and candlelight gala dinner
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Wi-Fi (Paid Locally)
Based on 2 people sharing
|Direction of Slopes||All|
You May Also Like
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principles/tour operators, further details of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation, with flights from Manchester.
Prices shown are per person, per duration indicated, based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer feedback. Note: On 13 January 2018, new European legislation is being adopted in the UK which as result will mean that we may change our required method of payment at our discretion, irrespective of how any deposit or prior payment was made.
Please note: the above prices are not inclusive of tourist tax which may be payable in resort (approximately £3 - £20 per person per week in local currency).
No reviews yet