Hotel Eberl, Finkenberg
The Eberl is an ideal base for those keen skiers amongst you, with just a 5-minute walk to the ski lifts.
As you enter the hotel you will find the bar and lounge area retain the feel of a traditional Tyrolean inn while the bedrooms have been modernised to give a light, airy feel.
The hotel has an elegant dining room and a modern, spacious spa area with new indoor pool in which to relax at the end of your day on the slopes.
Features - Hotel Eberl, Finkenberg
- Central village location
- Approx. 5 minutes' walk to ski lift
- Ski bus stop 2 minutes' walk
- Indoor pool, sauna, steam room
- Infrared cabin, whirlpool and relaxation room
- Solarium and massage (local charge)
- Lift to all floors (in main building)
- Small fitness room
Accommodation - Hotel Eberl, Finkenberg
53 bedrooms. All bedrooms have cable TV, hairdryer, safe and bathrobes.
- Standard room - sleeps 2-3 (2 adults and 1 child up to 12 years): Austrian twin beds and extra sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
- Family room - sleeps 2-4 (3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 years): Austrian twin beds and extra double sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
- Single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds:
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Meals - Hotel Eberl, Finkenberg
- Hot and cold breakfast buffet
- 4-course evening meal with choice of main course and daily salad buffet