Hotel Austria, Hinterglemm
We are pleased to introduce Hotel Austria to our programme, which has recently undergone extensive refurbishments and now features a new reception and lobby area, a new dining room with house bar and a cosy cellar bar, which is a popular meeting place. The hotel is well known for its excellent food and friendly service. Situated in between Saalbach and Hinterglemm, the ski bus stops outside the hotel and intermediate skiers can ski back to the hotel at the end of the day, weather permitting.
Features - Hotel Austria, Hinterglemm
- Location: Set in between the villages of Saalbach and Hinterglemm, approx. 15 minutes’ walk to Hinterglemm and 25 minutes to Saalbach, with a ski bus stop outside.
- Restaurant and bar
- Cosy cellar bar
- Leisure area with sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and relaxation room (Free)
- Massage (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi (FREE) and internet terminal (pay locally)
Accommodation - Hotel Austria, Hinterglemm
- No. of rooms: 57
- Most rooms have been newly refurbished. Austrian twins have bath or shower, some are larger and sleep up to 3 or 4.
- Singles have shower.
- Newly renovated suites with separate bedroom sleep up to 4 and apartments with two separate bedrooms sleep 4 to 6.
- All rooms have radio, cable TV and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
Meals - Hotel Austria, Hinterglemm
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast with organic selection
- 3 course evening meal with salad buffet.
- Twice weekly theme buffets.
- Christmas and New Year’s Eve gala dinner included.